Living the Good Life

Living the Good Life

Thursday, January 15, 2009

More Christmas!!

We celebrated a late Christmas with Grandma and Grandpa from the beach... and I am also late blogging it!


Jersey had more fun climbing onto the boxes and dancing!!


Showing off her new dress to Grandpa!


Grandpa and Scout!!


Grandma and Scout

Scout showing off his new fish tank!!


It was so nice to celebrate Christmas with the Grandpa & Grandma from the beach!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to get my hands on those kids of yours! They are so stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I am going into my 9th year of teaching and have taught 3rd, 4th, and most currently 5th grade. I completed my Masters Degree from Cardinal Stritch University in Reading/Langauge Arts earning my Reading Specialist License. I LOVE teaching and working with each child to achieve their fullest potential.