Living the Good Life

Living the Good Life

Monday, July 13, 2009

Up North with Aunt Colleen!!!

Scout and Jersey with Aunt Colleen in the paddle boat! Aunt Colleen sure is brave!


Scout is SURE he is going to catch a fish!!

Kailyn and Courtney are trying SO hard to get a "friend" for Scout's little fish - the little fish is swimming in the blow up boat with Scout.

Jersey hanging out looking like a DIVA!!

A boat ride with Uncle Corky and Aunt Janet..and Kailyn and Courtney too!!!

Super HERO SCOUT!!


Yes - I have been told that in the Great North Woods many people learn how drive. So, why not Scout!! Thanks Corky!!


Scout had to "man" the fire!!

While Corky built it bigger!!

Walking with Courtney to Janet and Corky's cabin. It is so funny how fun it looks in the photo!

Courtney is so good at reading books to us!!
Aunt Colleen dressed Jersey up as a nun - I am thinking that we may have skipped church for too long ~ and we were hoping that Jersey could give us communion!

Jersey LOVED being in the blow up boat and having Scout pull her around!

Out on the lake ~ thanks Courtney for helping me paddle - my legs couldn't have done it alone!!

Colleen was teaching Scout how to cast his line before heading out to the lake.
Colleen is SO PATIENT!!
Scout's BIG CATCH!!
And do you think Colleen would stop there - NOPE - she had to be sure that Scout caught a TON of fish!!
One of the fish wasn't doing so well - so Colleen and Scout had to let it go!

And let's just say it didn't last long!!



Here is Scout catching a fish off the pier after he caught the other fish!! This is what life is all about!

1 comment:

  1. AH! He's so big! And I've never in my life caught a fish that big. I know, sad.... Love it. Thanks for sharing all the pics and video

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I am going into my 9th year of teaching and have taught 3rd, 4th, and most currently 5th grade. I completed my Masters Degree from Cardinal Stritch University in Reading/Langauge Arts earning my Reading Specialist License. I LOVE teaching and working with each child to achieve their fullest potential.