Living the Good Life

Living the Good Life

Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Pledge!!

Scout has learned the pledge at school - Let's just say that when I video taped him I didn't know that his "Pants" were falling down - (so he says!!)

2 comments:

  1. awwwww....my little munchkin knows the pledge! i am one proud aunty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and he seems SO grown up!

    When Curtis says it he ends it with "THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY!" and he argues with me that it's the WAY it goes and I say it wrong! You think the principal says it like that every day or something!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I am going into my 9th year of teaching and have taught 3rd, 4th, and most currently 5th grade. I completed my Masters Degree from Cardinal Stritch University in Reading/Langauge Arts earning my Reading Specialist License. I LOVE teaching and working with each child to achieve their fullest potential.