Living the Good Life

Living the Good Life

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Basketball

Scout and Ramsey LOVE playing basketball every Wednesday! How fun that we get to go back to the "Sussex Teen Center" to watch them both! I will tell you that the 45 minutes goes really fast! We hope that Ramsey had fun tonight - Scout was home sick AGAIN today so we couldn't go :(


Jersey has been fun lately as well. She is learning more words and has been doing more sassy things (looking out of the corner of her eyes, rolling her eyes at us, hitting anyone of us and running as fast as she can to get away). The list goes on and on! The big two year old party comes December 13th! WOW how fast times goes.


She is what I will call OFFICIALLY potty trained! She has been in underwear during the day the past 2 months and has only had minimal accidents! This week I have sent her to bed in underwear and she has been good to go (now watch I jinked myself!) Someone is looking out for me with the new baby coming in February!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am going into my 9th year of teaching and have taught 3rd, 4th, and most currently 5th grade. I completed my Masters Degree from Cardinal Stritch University in Reading/Langauge Arts earning my Reading Specialist License. I LOVE teaching and working with each child to achieve their fullest potential.