Living the Good Life

Living the Good Life

Thursday, January 28, 2010

These Are the Days We Will Remember Forever!!


Jersey is officially a big girl, sleeping on a big girl bed (actually a mattress on the floor!!) She, Elmo, and the babies are all ready to give up the crib to new baby Lauer! We have been SOO lucky that she stays in bed and doesn't come out!


Who is Nesting????


Scout and Jersey have been on this cleaning frenzy! I am NOT complaining! And the best part of it all is that they are both REALLY good at it!


Read Aloud with .... Jersey Lauer


Jersey has been working on her reading skills! I usually get to read to her every night before bed, but not lately. She insists on reading to Jason, Scout, and I!


She does s good remembering to show us all the pictures. But she has also discovered the word, "poop" and seems to think it is funny when she add it into her stories. Good thing big brother Scout is there to remind her that "poop" is a bathroom word. Well... o.k. he laughs more than reminds.


The best part is her laugh - she laughs the SAME way Scout does! I wonder if baby #3 will come out laughing the same way

Let's hope my next post has photos of Baby #3!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am going into my 9th year of teaching and have taught 3rd, 4th, and most currently 5th grade. I completed my Masters Degree from Cardinal Stritch University in Reading/Langauge Arts earning my Reading Specialist License. I LOVE teaching and working with each child to achieve their fullest potential.