Living the Good Life

Living the Good Life

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A Visit to Appleton!!

We went to visit the cousins in Appleton last weekend!The boys hung out and played, while we
searched for mini-vans on the internet!!

Scout and jersey LOVE the boy's indoor jumper!!

Something good must be on TV ...

Thanks so much to Nick and AnnMarie for letting us crash at their house for the weekend. I got a lot of new recipes from both and I have tried them all!!



1 comment:

  1. Ok, just so you’ll know, when you stop posting, I stop eating. I can now fit into my old prom dress and I'm in tip-top shape for bathing suit season. You had better post soon- I'm wasting away...

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I am going into my 9th year of teaching and have taught 3rd, 4th, and most currently 5th grade. I completed my Masters Degree from Cardinal Stritch University in Reading/Langauge Arts earning my Reading Specialist License. I LOVE teaching and working with each child to achieve their fullest potential.