Living the Good Life

Living the Good Life

Monday, March 9, 2009

Keeping Busy!!

Scout and Jersey sit together every morning to brush their teeth (well Jersey brushes her cheek and Scout brushes his teeth!) I am sure Jersey just pretends because she likes the taste of the toothpaste!
Scout is bringing in snow to "share" with Jersey!

My two boys!! Hanging out reading on a lazy Sunday!!

Scout's newest passion is Hockey! I took him to his first hockey game last weekend (2 students one current and one former play together on a team!) He LOVED it! So, we managed to find him a "hockey" jersey (a.k.a. polo jersey), a hockey helmet (a.k.a. a baseball helmet), a hockey stick (a garden hoe!), and a puck (well it started off as a milk cap, then we lost that; second was an athletic tape roll, that got lost too, and now he is hitting around a small bowl!) Now I have been warned that playing hockey can get VERY expensive. So, I figure if we set his standards LOW, he won't expect much for equipment! Scout told me now all he needs is some pads (which I am sure we could get a hold of some of old beach towels to wrap him in!! And who said Hockey was expensive???


He is SOOO Proud of how good he plays!!







3 comments:

  1. Good work blogging! I really thought Jersey wouldn't be able to get any cuter, apparently I was WRONG. Seems like it's been forever since we have gotten together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are SO cute! Love the hockey Story! Keep BLOGGING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One more thing... My friend Meghan has a blog, called Waking Up Singing. Her son just found HOCKEY TOO! Love it. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I am going into my 9th year of teaching and have taught 3rd, 4th, and most currently 5th grade. I completed my Masters Degree from Cardinal Stritch University in Reading/Langauge Arts earning my Reading Specialist License. I LOVE teaching and working with each child to achieve their fullest potential.