She ate her meal and Scout's as well!! We think she is growing because she can pack it away! After dinner, I took the kids to Toys R Us and let Scout pick out a toy for his birthday! I should have taken a clue when I arrived and had to change a very dirty diaper before ever stepping foot into the store! After about an hour of looking ~ and of Jersey being very patient Scout finally picked what he wanted! Just as we were heading to the checkout lane - Jersey "tossed her cookies" all over the cart, floor, herself and her coat! All I could do was catch all of her dinner (and Scout that she ate too!) in my hands!! And then I had to yell for someone to help me and get me some towels. Wouldn't you know that numerous parents (mothers too) just looked and never asked if I needed anything. Two workers (guys) came to help that is after the first one brought wet floor signs. Well no shit the floor is wet - my kid threw up on it!! Scout started crying saying, "I am so tired and Jersey smells ~ I just want to go home and go to sleep." All I could do was laugh! As of now both kids are sound asleep, but like any mom, I have checked on Jersey about every 15 minutes. And the worst part of all of this is that as I am writing all of this, I am eating cupcakes that I made for Scout's birthday treat! How sad that reliving this story doesn't even gross me out!
Monday, April 6, 2009
She Doesn't Look Sick Does She???
She ate her meal and Scout's as well!! We think she is growing because she can pack it away! After dinner, I took the kids to Toys R Us and let Scout pick out a toy for his birthday! I should have taken a clue when I arrived and had to change a very dirty diaper before ever stepping foot into the store! After about an hour of looking ~ and of Jersey being very patient Scout finally picked what he wanted! Just as we were heading to the checkout lane - Jersey "tossed her cookies" all over the cart, floor, herself and her coat! All I could do was catch all of her dinner (and Scout that she ate too!) in my hands!! And then I had to yell for someone to help me and get me some towels. Wouldn't you know that numerous parents (mothers too) just looked and never asked if I needed anything. Two workers (guys) came to help that is after the first one brought wet floor signs. Well no shit the floor is wet - my kid threw up on it!! Scout started crying saying, "I am so tired and Jersey smells ~ I just want to go home and go to sleep." All I could do was laugh! As of now both kids are sound asleep, but like any mom, I have checked on Jersey about every 15 minutes. And the worst part of all of this is that as I am writing all of this, I am eating cupcakes that I made for Scout's birthday treat! How sad that reliving this story doesn't even gross me out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Mrs. Lauer
- I am going into my 9th year of teaching and have taught 3rd, 4th, and most currently 5th grade. I completed my Masters Degree from Cardinal Stritch University in Reading/Langauge Arts earning my Reading Specialist License. I LOVE teaching and working with each child to achieve their fullest potential.
No comments:
Post a Comment