Living the Good Life

Living the Good Life

Monday, April 27, 2009

Dinner at the Lauer's

I just had to post a clip of Jersey screaming (because many do not believe me that her pitch can reach such high levels!!!) I am hoping that she will find an appropriate tone and pitch someday and make me rich!!

If you look closely, you will see Jersey's eye is black and blue and her nose is swollen. She fell with a stool on top of her on Saturday. I took her to Children's Hospital and she was fine (although I felt like I was casually being questioned for abuse) As the swelling goes down, we will know whether or not her nose is broken ~

Scout was suppose to have his first football practice and game this weekend, but it rained. Today his coaches wife (don't they do all he work anyways) dropped off his team shirt and a schedule! I talked to him at dinner about being a good sport (yeah I know don't waste time talking to a 4 year old about that, but I did) What we talked about was that it didn't matter if you win or lose all that matters is if you have fun! So, after much reminding, I thought I would ask him again - and as you see on the video, I think he has learned!!

2 comments:

  1. OMG....you guys would fit in SO well at my house! Dinner would be so enjoyable...for the kids anyways! Your kids are SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. frickin adorable!!!! Scout cracks me up...I bet Jason secrectly talks to him on the side about how winning is everything....

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I am going into my 9th year of teaching and have taught 3rd, 4th, and most currently 5th grade. I completed my Masters Degree from Cardinal Stritch University in Reading/Langauge Arts earning my Reading Specialist License. I LOVE teaching and working with each child to achieve their fullest potential.