Living the Good Life

Living the Good Life

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Scout's First Football Game!!!

He was SOO excited to play!!



Practicing


Scout played in his first football game today. All I can say is Bring it On!! We had so much fun watching Scout. He is playing on a team with 4-5-6 year olds. He was so excited and couldn't wait to play. The first play of the game, the whistle blew and Scout stayed on the line of scrimmge :) I was patient and waited for him to run (it felt like a lifetime), and then both Jason and I yelled for him to run. Johnny gently reminded us not to be "those parents" and to let the coaches tell him. The video below is a clip that I quickly got while Scout was running (he is in the black shirt #2).


Proud Mom & Dad (and Jersey too!)

The drive home!!!

2 comments:

  1. awww he looked so cute out there...wait i mean tough...yeah tough

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH! I love it. SO EXCITING! I can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I am going into my 9th year of teaching and have taught 3rd, 4th, and most currently 5th grade. I completed my Masters Degree from Cardinal Stritch University in Reading/Langauge Arts earning my Reading Specialist License. I LOVE teaching and working with each child to achieve their fullest potential.