Living the Good Life

Living the Good Life

Sunday, December 28, 2008

More pictures from Christmas 2008!!

Scout opened up his first present and saw that he got just what he wanted from Santa - Batman things!!




Jersey was loving her noisy rattles! Something that provides her music to dance to - what more does she need!

A quick photo by the Christmas tree before the ribbon comes out of her hair!

Scout on his new batman big wheel (with his chain saw safety glasses!) - I think he can see better with the glasses on!

More "Westler Guys." Now he can play wrestlers with cousin Cal!













No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am going into my 9th year of teaching and have taught 3rd, 4th, and most currently 5th grade. I completed my Masters Degree from Cardinal Stritch University in Reading/Langauge Arts earning my Reading Specialist License. I LOVE teaching and working with each child to achieve their fullest potential.