Living the Good Life

Living the Good Life

Friday, December 19, 2008

Our Second Snow Day of the School Year!!

We got at least 12 inches of snow! I am "trying" to pull Scout through the snow at my parents house!

Loving Life!!!

I thought this was the cutest.....until Nana reminder Scout that he could not do that to the shovels that are metal! Am I the bad mom that didn't even think of that!
Jersey was feeling left out from the fun in the snow, so we brought some snow to her (and yes, I am sure some was dirty, but it will only make her stronger!!)









No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am going into my 9th year of teaching and have taught 3rd, 4th, and most currently 5th grade. I completed my Masters Degree from Cardinal Stritch University in Reading/Langauge Arts earning my Reading Specialist License. I LOVE teaching and working with each child to achieve their fullest potential.