Living the Good Life

Living the Good Life

Monday, December 15, 2008




Well I have fallen into the trap of blogs! I figured this was the best way to share some funny stories and photos with family and friends! Please forgive me as I attempt to do all of that without making any mistakes!!


We recently enjoyed a mini night vacation at the Kalahari! Scout and Jersey had a BLAST! Scout enjoyed the big slides with Dad (mom went down once and screamed the whole way!) Scout kept telling me that it was O.K. and "It's not scary!" I was convinced that I was going to vomit afterwards, so Jason continued to go down with Scout! Jersey and I hung out in the little kid area!


After playing at the Kalahari - we enjoyed an afternoon Christmas party for the kids at the Hartford Quad Plant! Rides, Food, Games, and of corse Santa! Becuase Scout has been very hesitant about this "Santa Guy," Jason has joined in the photo!





We are all looking forward to celebrating the holidays with family!
































About Me

I am going into my 9th year of teaching and have taught 3rd, 4th, and most currently 5th grade. I completed my Masters Degree from Cardinal Stritch University in Reading/Langauge Arts earning my Reading Specialist License. I LOVE teaching and working with each child to achieve their fullest potential.