Living the Good Life

Living the Good Life

Friday, March 20, 2009

A Spring Hike!!

We were all so EXCITED to go on a hike!! Jersey was set with her sunglasses and all! Jason decided to carry Jersey so I wouldn't have all the weight!! Well that is until..

Scout informed us that his foot was hurting him (He had a blister in his foot because he decided not to wear sock!!) So Jason carried Scout the entire way while I carried Jersey!!

Now, Scout was Happy!!!

Well, after our short hike, Jason put Scout down to walk the last few steps and Scout's foot had fallen asleep from being carried the entire way - so, he wasn't very happy in this photos (we say Suck it up!!!)

Finally we are all happy (mom and dad don't have to carry anyone and Scout and Jersey are free to walk - only feet from our van) If only we knew they would have so much fun so close to the parking lot!!

Here are two of the lastest Celebrity Photos! (And who said you had to go to a professional to capture the moment???)





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am going into my 9th year of teaching and have taught 3rd, 4th, and most currently 5th grade. I completed my Masters Degree from Cardinal Stritch University in Reading/Langauge Arts earning my Reading Specialist License. I LOVE teaching and working with each child to achieve their fullest potential.