Living the Good Life

Living the Good Life

Monday, March 9, 2009

Surviving the Winter

Jersey LOVES sitting in the toy box (thanks Nana!) And because Mom and Dad don't let her, she screams! I guess she will be able to get into it soon on her own! :)

Scout & Pa (relaxing.....or trying to)
..and along came Jersey!!

Scout has SO MUCH energy that we spent an hour outside in the snow shooting hoops!

Priceless!







2 comments:

  1. Callie, I love it. Thanks for the posts. The kids are so cute. And you and Jason are an inspiration to me. I hope I can be as creative and loving when I have kiddies.

    We'll be in Milwaukee on Saturday @ Trinity, if you can make it out! Call me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. great shot of Scout making the basket!!! You are becoming a wonderful photographer!!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I am going into my 9th year of teaching and have taught 3rd, 4th, and most currently 5th grade. I completed my Masters Degree from Cardinal Stritch University in Reading/Langauge Arts earning my Reading Specialist License. I LOVE teaching and working with each child to achieve their fullest potential.