Living the Good Life

Living the Good Life

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Pewaukee Beach

I decided to take the kids to Pewaukee Beach the last week of school - so much fun! Jersey was VERY afraid of the water....... at first! By the time we left, she was sitting in the water with her diaper filled of sand!
Scout couldn't wait to build sand castles!!
I love seeing footprints in the sand! Now, if only I could remember whose footprints they were!! I thought they were Jersey's until I am now looking at them - they look a bit bigger than I thought!

Checking out the boats!

Jersey pretending to like the sand, but really she HATES being dirty and having anything on her hands!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am going into my 9th year of teaching and have taught 3rd, 4th, and most currently 5th grade. I completed my Masters Degree from Cardinal Stritch University in Reading/Langauge Arts earning my Reading Specialist License. I LOVE teaching and working with each child to achieve their fullest potential.