Living the Good Life

Living the Good Life

Friday, June 26, 2009

Strawberry Picking

We took the kids Strawberry Picking!! It was SO HOT at 9:00 in the morning! We were all game when we hopped on the wagon!!




Ramsey got right to business.....

Peeing in the woods.....

Scout did a great job picking and eating strawberries! Jersey on the other hand just wanted to leave - I think she was SOO hot that she wanted out ~ I also think that our basket would have been more filled but, Scout turned picking Strawberries in 100 degree heat into a competition - and Cal was stealing my Strawberries to eat. Then Scout traded teams and left me to pick my own. Let's just say that at that point I didn't care!!

The ride back - YEAH!!!
This was the most fun Jersey had!! I think that I decided that it "looks" like a lot of fun when you drive by the farm. Once I got home and saw all of the strawberries that I had to wash and eat, I was overwhelmed! I guess I will freeze them and use them for smothies!! I think we will have the memories of going, but we won't go back for awhile!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I am going into my 9th year of teaching and have taught 3rd, 4th, and most currently 5th grade. I completed my Masters Degree from Cardinal Stritch University in Reading/Langauge Arts earning my Reading Specialist License. I LOVE teaching and working with each child to achieve their fullest potential.