Living the Good Life

Living the Good Life

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Start to Summer Vacation!!!


The first week of summer vacation we went swimming to Courtney's and my parent's house.

We also went to Betty Brinn's Children's Museum - Jersey loved playing bank (should I be worried?)

Then we were off to the Milwaukee County Zoo with the Botsfords!!

Ty, Scout, and Cal - Nana's 3 boys!!
Cal and Jersey riding in the milk truck!!


Jersey loves whatever everyone else is eating!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! Krista's boys are HUUUUUUUGE! How old are they now? How does time fly by so fast? Wow. WOW! Looks like Scout is totally loving his cousins. Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I am going into my 9th year of teaching and have taught 3rd, 4th, and most currently 5th grade. I completed my Masters Degree from Cardinal Stritch University in Reading/Langauge Arts earning my Reading Specialist License. I LOVE teaching and working with each child to achieve their fullest potential.