Living the Good Life

Living the Good Life

Monday, March 30, 2009

Jersey is a BIG GIRL... and she bites like one TOO!


Eating at the BIG table!


Getting Sleepy!!!



And..out like a light on the BIG GIRL COT!!
She decided to end her week by bitting a friend and then bitting Scout on Saturday. I think Scout was more upset because she wouldn't say sorry - and well....she doesn't say many words yet - just screams REALLY loud!!


1 comment:

  1. Poor girl! She probably is just letting everyone know how much she loves them!!! You will have to remind Scout that she is just getting back at him for when he bit her while I was babysitting...payback time!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I am going into my 9th year of teaching and have taught 3rd, 4th, and most currently 5th grade. I completed my Masters Degree from Cardinal Stritch University in Reading/Langauge Arts earning my Reading Specialist License. I LOVE teaching and working with each child to achieve their fullest potential.